web analytics

Stablecoin Issuer MakerDAO Allocates $500M for Treasuries, Corporate Bond Investment

The “strategic investment” will be converted from its overcollateralized stablecoin, with 80% going towards U.S. short term Treasuries and the remaining 20% to investment grade corporate bonds. MakerDAO’s community voted in favor of the allocation proposal, which was presented in late June.